• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help Invest in ME win £2000 by voting in this month's DD competition

Min

Please don't forget to vote, through your Facebook, google or Twitter accounts or via text if in the UK. Ask everyone you know to do so! The second place charity is catching up. Voting is open until March 31st.

peggy-sue

I tried to vote again, but it wouldn't let me.

Perhaps the folk who managed more than once used a different signy-in thingy?
I used google, as it's the only sign-y-in thingy I'm connected to.

Min

You and everyone you know can vote via text, google, facebook , twitter and or by post. The runners up are very close now.

Firestormm

I tried to vote again, but it wouldn't let me.

Perhaps the folk who managed more than once used a different signy-in thingy?
I used google, as it's the only sign-y-in thingy I'm connected to.

I voted using Facebook. Twice. From my own personal account. Maybe it only registers a single vote. Perhaps it was because I decline to share the details etc. with my friends - you know you get that box open saying Direct Debit want to send stuff to your contacts. I always 'cancel' that bit, and it still registers my vote. But maybe it tried to get me to do it again - though I declined once more... Maybe I need to get a life :)

peggy-sue

I'm not on facebook, I don't text or tweet - I don't use a mobile phone. I don't therefore "share" petitions with folk - I can't, unless I send them personally. Which I do, and will for this.:thumbsup:

Bob

I just voted by text. I checked my mobile balance, and it cost me 10 pence.

UK folk: Get your friends and family to vote by text message from their mobiles!

Text BIG BREAK 0196 to 78866