• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help from People with Mild or Moderate CFS

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I did not know where to put this post. I hope I put it in the right place.

I am lucky because I am able to be mobile. I work an easy job and as long as I do my errands right after work, I can get them done. I use the weekends to recuperate.

If anyone lives in the Northern Wyoming area (near Laramie) and needs some help such as shopping help, please message me.

Perhaps there are others who are able to get around who could help others when they are feeling up to it?

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I wanted to add one more thing. We have an extra room that my son currently uses as his video game-computer room. If there is anyone who is loosing their home or getting evicted etc. because of this illness and you don't mind freezing temperatures, I have a place you can stay.

One exception--females only only because I still have a child at home.

*GG*

I attend support groups and pass out materials that I find informative and I think helpful.

GG

PS Very nice of you, but be careful.

niall

What a generous heart you have. Makes me wish I lived in Wyoming, at least in the summertime as I live in the general Ft. Lauderdale area and would not last long in your deep freeze. One advantage I have here is being able to see Dr. Klimas for my CFS.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I attend support groups and pass out materials that I find informative and I think helpful.

GG

PS Very nice of you, but be careful.

Thanks guys. I will be careful. However, my husband is a big guy that not many people would choose to mess with. I don't mind any other issue that might pop up.

dannybex

A wonderful, fantastic idea. I wish i could find a place to live...becoming too difficult doing this all on my own. I KNOW I can get well...but hard to do it by oneself...cooking, cleaning, WALKING to the store for food, all with adrenal burnout........argh.