• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HBP and protocol

brenda

My blood pressure is very unstable at the moment and I dont know if it because of ubiquinol coQ10 which I started recently so I have stopped it till I find out. My organics test shows that I really need it as my oxidative stress is very high so I am gutted to have this happen.

I am showing 150/75 in a morning going down to 135/60 at times. Previous to this it was a little higher than recommended around 130/60 I am taking Hawthorn berry extract and vit E to lower it. Is there anything else I can do and is it ok to start the protocol with HBP? I am already on the Douglas B complex one third a day.

hi brenda,
My blood pressure shot up like crazy when I was on ubiquenol recently. Every doctor (and researcher) I know has said that I need this, but I truly cannot tolerate it at this point. Maybe when things stabilize, I will try a low and slow dose. I am about 10 months into the protocol, but just 4 months into noticeable healing.

therron