• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Having Trouble with Insomnia last 5 days

Cheeza11

Living life with Laughter instead of Fear
Hi @Cheeza11

I am checking in with you to see how you are feeling?

Thinking of you,

GD :dog:
Hi there, I am in the hospital right now getting my IVIG, and have an infection that has developed on my leg. Things haven't been going good. My infectious disease Dr. Mentioned possible trying chemo? I've never hear of this and am going to start a new thread and see if others out there have tried this.

Thanks for checking in. Hope you are feeling well. Thought and prayers with you

Chrissa

Groggy Doggy

Hi @Cheeza11

Thank you so much for replying. Thats a great idea about starting a new thread; I hope the folks on PR will be able to help out with your questions.

My thoughts and prayers are with you too :bouquet::heart::hug:

Edited to add: I noticed you started a new blog (instead of starting a new thread in the forum). To start a new thread: Forum -> General Treatment -> Post New Thread.

You may want to tag @Kati (retired chemo nurse) and also @Jonathan Edwards (retired doctor) to get their thoughts about chemotherapy.

GD :dog:

Last edited: