• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has Anyone Tried NuMedica's "Nuero Methylation Cream"?

chilove

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried NuMedica's "Nuero Methylation Cream"? I like the idea of a cream since I have digestive issues. I do much better with my LDN precription as a cream vs pills.

I think it would be way more convenient than multiple supplement bottles as well.

I havent been able to find amounts but here are the ingredients:

Folate (as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B-12 (as hydroxocobalamin)
Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Vitamin D (natural)

perchance dreamer

I use the NuMedica Neuro Methylation Cream when I'm away from home. I do well with it. It does have a red color, which fades some, but not entirely after you rub it in.

It's the same formula as Neurobiologix Neuro Immune Stabilizer Topical Cream, which is formulated by Kendal Stewart:

http://www.neurobiologix.com/Neuro-Immune-Stabilizer-B12-B6-Vitamin-D-Cream-p/46.htm

Ordinarily, I use a compounded cream he prescribed with the same ingredients as the Stabilizer Cream, but without the Vitamin D. I prefer to dose Vitamin D separately from the cream. However, the compounded version has to be kept in the fridge, so I use the other cream when I'm not at home.