• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone read the book "Detox or Die"

Sunday

Myself I prefer enemas with Swedish Bitters to coffee, it feels cleaner, somehow (and they are designed for cleansing, the Swedish Bitters). However my acupuncturist says that coffee enemas are the only thing that go right to your liver and cleanse it - which may be the reason for both the effectiveness and the tricky effects for some? Also, Paavo Airola used to say that people were putting coffee in the wrong hole (the mouth was the wrong hole). When I tried coffee enemas I didn't get caffeiny effects but that was when I was putatively healthy and drinking caffeine all the time. And of course everyone's sensitivities vary around here.

The green tea enemas sound interesting, Gracenote. And how delicately put about the enema sites.