• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

has anyone heard of zeolite for detox?

A native american energy healer gave me some zeolite made from volcanic ash, i believe.-- supposedly it detoxes heavy metals without side effects -- one of the companies selling it, although it is multi- level marketing -- has some infor on it --Walora is the name

rosebud

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi,

I've read about it but am no expert. Two things maybe to investigate though: 1) it doesn't seem to be fully understood if the zeolite is completely excreted from the body, and 2) there is some kind of fight going on between those that supply the various types--probably financial-legal--so I have not been sure what the best form of zeolite is.

This is one I am watching and waiting on.

Sushi

Before being diagnosed with CFS, my practitioner had me try it to get rid of heavy metals. It may work fine for some people, but I couldn't tolerate it. It would completely wipe me out for two days. Now I get chelation IVs instead. While I can't do more than 300 mg glutathione in a drip, nothing I've taken has fattened me like zeolite.

HTH,

T