• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone else tried Immutol?

Forebearance

Hi everyone,

I recently started taking a supplement called Immutol, which according to the manufacturer contains
"375 mg of the most potent natural immune system supporting substance on the planet: highly purified Norwegian Beta-1,3/1,6-Glucan (NBG)."

I decided to try this product because I have been trying different forms of macrophage activating factor for the last year or so. I tried GcMAF and MAF878, and they both produced some positive effects like increased stamina, but also some negative effects in the form of increased inflammation.

Beta glucan is also said to activate macrophages. I knew that mushroom extracts contain beta glucan, and they have agreed with me pretty well, so I thought this supplement might be worth trying.

I've been taking two capsules a day for about a week now, and so far it seems to be helping me achieve a better quality of sleep. There haven't been any negative side effects yet.

Has anyone else tried it?

Forebearance