Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles
This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone done a Oligoscan?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Norwegianlad, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Norwegianlad

Norwegianlad

I would like to do a test for minerals/heavy metals and i found one that's about 60% of the price of a mineral-hair-test, it's a ''Oligoscan''.

''The OligoScan technology allows you to make a quick and precise analysis of the trace elements and heavy metals in the tissues of your patients.

The measurement is made directly in your office with a portable spectrophotometer device approved by OligoScan. The collected data from your patient is sent to the secure central Oligoscan server within a few clicks. And within 20 seconds, you get the results back.''

Has anyone here tried this? Or does anyone know if this is less/more accurate than a hair-test?

I found this article that's pretty skeptical.

Can't find anything on the forum about it either.

2. pibee

pibee Senior Member

Norwegian land..., a promised land for ME people.
    Rituximab, prob 2nd most valuable liquid in the Norway after gas, is practically flowing freely in the North Sea waters, you just need to grab a straw and drink some, ..and you even care about the heavy metals?! Silly.. .. :D

Oligoscan: i was very sceptical when i heard of it the first time, but actually heard it is good measure... not much info on it...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  3. Nettle

Nettle

I said to the therapist I've been seeing that I would liked to be tested for Heavy metals and minerals. He's uses an Oligoscan. Does anyone know much about these.......
    I think I would rather have the hair test done, if only so I can take the results to another person if I'm not happy with his suggestions.
    Any thoughts........

See more popular forum discussions.