• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone actually been cured by KDMs lyme treatment?

trickthefox

Quick update, I did actually go and see KDM in the end, couldnt just wait around, because even though I am now managing slightly better on the LDN, i don't want to wait and see how much worse it can get, I will get my results in a couple of months, and will report back. Much love x

trickthefox

Yep, if you look through my messages you'll see an update, ive been diagnosed with chronic lyme along with leaky gut, and a potential ongoing viral problem, we are treating the gut first, along with antivirals for 3 months, then reassessing weather to start treating the lyme, im about 2 weeks into treatment, no major shifts just yet, perhaps a little more energy, but its hard to tell at this stage

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
I created this thread last year to see if anyone had been cured or achieved lasting remission after treatment by any doctor.

It doesn't inspire much confidence, I'm afraid.

trickthefox

I created this thread last year to see if anyone had been cured or achieved lasting remission after treatment by any doctor.

It doesn't inspire much confidence, I'm afraid.

I've swallowed the pill that the word 'cure' might not be one to aim for right now until science plays catch up, but I am completley with peace with that, and infact, through dietry changes and taking LDN, ive gone from suicidal and bedbound to actually quite happy, housebound mostly, but happy non the less. I owe this improvement to certain M.E. doctors (Dr Myhill, and the information online from the studies by Dr KDM to be exact - breakspear only made me worse), and my own research online - which wouldnt have been possible without M.E. doctors, so although I am not cured or in remission, I am so, so greatful for the M.E. doctors out there :)