• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has Anybody Taken NAD+

PeterPositive

Hi,
The product you have linked is actually a precursor to NAD (Nicotinamide riboside), which I am not familiar with. I take NAD and NADH (reduced form) and it helps with physical energy. So yeah, definitely recommend.

I am planning to try a supp. that mixes NADH and CoQ10, to see if can get longer life to my batteries :)

ETA: the product in question is this. Has anyone tried it?

boohealth

Well, I'm curious about the NAD+ which has a substantial literature. NADH--I tried many years ago and it bothered me, but I know it gives some people energy.

undcvr

I've taken NADH from ENADA and its pretty good. It does give you an energy boost and it helps with making good bile to remove toxins from the liver, something everyone can benefit from.

It's a very fragile energy compound so it is important to buy it from a good brand. According to ENADA they nitrogen flush every single one of them while being blister packed. You might not get the same benefits if they were just packed all together in a bottle and exposed to oxygen.

aquariusgirl

undcvr....how much ENADA would help with bile? I am not making secondary bile acids (or some such) based on some fancy test I ran.... tia.