New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

hard to describe hot feeling

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by knackers323, Mar 3, 2011.

1. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Hi tania, yes I think we are describing the same thing. Yours would get worse with how much you have pushed yourself?

How did you get this symptom to stop?

2. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

@taniaaust1 a few years late but How did you get this feeling to stop?

3. wastwater

wastwater Senior Member

uk
    I have this and wondered if it might be to do with heat shock proteins I’ve never found anything to cure it
    Do people with MS have this?
    It’s a bit like being wrapped in plastic or wearing a cagoule ,trapped heat
    I often feel as though I could do with crushed ice iv
    I get it through stomach legs and head but feel normal temperature to the touch

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    taniaaust1 likes this.
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    hi, sorry knackers, I missed seeing your original question but finally noticed due to your latest.

That internal heat issue I used to have just after having it for quite a long time, some times far worst then others.... it just went and I dont get the internal heat/cooking inside problem any more. Instead Im back to getting actual proper fevers again with normal fever sensations when I over do things.

I wish I knew why my symptoms change..

I hope today is one of your better days for you.

MeSci likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.