• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY PROF. RON DAVIS!!! (Sunday) Donate and send a message to him to celebrate!!!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
@Ben Howell I was about to make my donation and re-read the email and realized I am not certain where to make the donations that are ear-marked for Ron Davis's bday. Is it the same as writing a check to OMF or a special address? Can you (or anyone!) confirm?

Ben, Thanks again for all you are doing and haven't had a chance to fully read through the other thread yet.

Hi @Gingergrrl

So, to make a donation in honor of Rons 75th birthday (the money still goes to OMF) you can follow the link I posted in the thread above, and in my second post just below it.

If you do it this way, you can write a personal message to Ron that he will be able to read!

Does that help?

EDIT: Sasha has posted the link also :)

Thanks so much for your support!!

B

Hilary

It's the least I can do @Ben Howell when Ron is doing so much to help - wish I could do more - but as someone has already said somewhere, if we all give what we can, it's all helping at least a bit. Thank you and @Sasha so much for your many helpful posts and all that you do on PR - it's such a brilliant forum I have no idea why I didn't discover it sooner;).

There was a response to you from @Rose49 on one thread saying what a great personal trainer you'll make when you are better because of your understanding of ME - I'll second that, but wow - don't you just love those words 'when you are better...' !! Hope and optimism all round, inspired by Ron and people like him :)

perrier

Happy Birthday dear Professor Davis! The skies have been dark, cloudy, often black in truth, for years and years, but since learning of your work and that of your team I'm seeing a rainbow trying to break through. Sunday will be a day to remember. We will all be thinking of you and your family!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
:balloons:HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF. DAVIS!!!:balloons:
Ron.jpg

We all would like to wish you a wonderful 75th birthday, and hope you have a happy, peaceful day! Thankyou for everything you do.

If anyone would like to make a last minute donation and message in honor of Ron, please do so here: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/OMF/davisbirthday.html

Have a wonderful day Ron (and Janet @Rose49 )!

#HBDrDavis

B

Last edited: