• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hair minerals testing in autism

fla

This clinical study found that in children with autism, "heavy metal detoxification was greatly facilitated by the elimination of EMR from the treatment environment."

BTW South Korea, one of the most modern countries with ubiquitous use of wireless technologies, has an autism rate of 1 in 38 children.

If vaccines using aluminum adjuvants are added to the poorly detoxifying body, they could conceivably compound the problem.

One possible theory:

1) genetic predisposition
2) exposure to heavy/toxic metals
3) exposure to EMR
4) immune stressors
= Autism or M.E.

Question for RichVank: If Autism and M.E. are biochemically similar, why does Autism strike more males and M.E. strike more females?

SilverbladeTE

1) ME = more "autoimmune", somehting that tends ot come over time, where as autism tends ot strike very very early?
females = more powerful immune system = higher risk in general of autoimmune (plus hormonal changes due to age and periods)

2) Autism maybe linked to testosterone or some similar male characteristic, hm?
not as a cause, but perhaps as an "aggravating agent"?
read something recently showing testosterone has hell of a lot more effects/reactions than has been thought of for a long time

alas, medical world has got used ot idea of "simple answers"
in such incredibly complex systems as mammals *in a live very very chaotic system, NOT a labaortaory*....jeesh, the possibilities are astronomical, so expecting simple answers all te time is bloody stupid
we've found most of the "simple" stuff, from here on in, it will to a larger degree be about dealing with the subtle, complex and very messy "synergistic" issues

Thanks.

Now I can predict what minerals my hair will lack. I have ASD and it runs in my family. I have similar symptoms to the article description.

I'm sure it's not as easy as supplementing those same minerals? DogPerson especially warned against Zinc supplements and most others. I am trying to get a more rounded diet with more minerals, vitamins, trace minerals, etc but any other ideas are appreciated.