• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hack my reaction? Please help.

stridor

@jammies
I am not sure what I have posted or what you know about me. Thyroid supports were a crucial step in moving forward. I had low temps, my eyebrows fell out on the edges, skin was dry,dry,dry....but my lab work said that I was OK. At least as far as my Dr was concerned. TSH was 3.5 which is not great.
Anyway it was overriding the thyroid took away the Bipolar symptoms. I started by just getting into my wife's old stock. When I responded another Dr was able to help.
Congratulations on getting the depression under control. I know depression well. We can tolerate a lot more without it.

My recovery looked nothing like normal as I got much worse. I have suggested that this be considered a sign that methylation supports are needed. Dr Cutler is strongly against this kind of thinking but he has agreed that I was an unusual case. Are you on Yahoo's Frequent Dose Chelation site?