International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gut Healing Webinar Available 'til Dec 10

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by ahmo, Dec 4, 2014.

1. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I hsven't watched this yet, but did see the presenter, Christa Orecchio, in a 30" presentation and was impressed. The quote below is from host Sean Croxton.

garcia, RL_sparky and xchocoholic like this.
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've now watched the first hour of this 4 hour vid. The remaining 3 hours is Q&A. In addition to the info, there is a product involved. And this time, I'm seriously considering buying into it. You can see the details in the link below. What interests me is that Christa Orecchio has been working with Jack Tips (http://www.wellnesswiz.com/), who's created what they claim to be a reliable way to analyse people to proceed with personalized gut programs, bypassing lab tests. And the program appears to put heavy emphasis on using specific enzymes to clear spleen, pancreas, gut of old cells, setting up a renewed microbiome to proceed forward. They claim that this will reduce/eliminate the need for ongoing supplements.

I've been working my way through getting my systems right. It's now clear, after 2.5 years on a minimalist diet, that there's something much deeper needed for my gut, which is the basis of the body's overall health in many ways. I'll be thinking hard over the next 2 days about opting in to this program.

http://gutthrive.com/

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    xchocoholic likes this.
  3. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    This looks promising except for bypassing labs. I learned several things from labs that I couldn't have learned otherwise. Like I'm allergic to egg whites but if I have any reaction to these I've never seen it. I stopped eating these because of the test tho.

I've found that some, most?, doctors appreciate seeing these lab results too. Like, my gluten antibody serum test was negative but my stool test results couldn't have been any higher.

Seeing that I'm low on elastase helped me get my insurance to cover creon. I'm using something else now tho.

They're approach seems typical for integrative or functional medicine other than bypassing the labs. I've followed this approach since 2005 but not as well as I'd like to. My OI and finances are getting in the way.

Best of luck to you tho. X

4. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I wanted to do it too, but I got scared when they say supplements from 100$ to 400$. The class I found expensive. I think I will wait for reviews, if it is worth it I will join in the next one. Keep me posted pls.

ahmo likes this.
  5. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

picante and ahmo like this.

See more popular forum discussions.