• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gulf War Illness, Glia, microtubules and neurodegeneration

Violeta

DOTAP stuff:

DOTAP Liposomal Transfection Reagent
new.png

N-[1-(2,3-Dioleoyloxy)propyl]-N,N,N-trimethylammonium methyl-sulfate
Synonym: DOTAP methosulfate, N-(2,3-Dioleoyloxy-1-propyl)trimethylammonium methyl sulfate, Transfection reagent, liposomal transfection reagent, dotap, transfection reagent, dotap

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/roche/11202375001?lang=en&region=US

Violeta

Violeta

And now what is this?

" Surprisingly, we found that MF59 requires MyD88 to enhance bactericidal antibody responses to the rMenB vaccine. Because MF59 did not activate any of the Toll-like receptors in vitro, we propose that MF59 requires MyD88 for a Toll-like receptor-independent signaling pathway."

Here it is:

http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/Q99836

So this might be why as you said earlier that it has a much worse effect on those with a strong immune system. I don't know, I don't understand genetics.

picante

Maybe it's just a coincidence that Arsenic is a chemical element with symbol As, and tin is of course aluminum.
Did you read the link that I posted?
Yes, indeed; it's very interesting -- the one about the Swedish doctor (who wished to remain anonymous) finding arsenic and tin in the Pandemrix vaccine. I've run across the info before, and other info indicating that there are many, many "ingredients" (read: contaminants) in vaccines that no one knows are there.

I never knew what ensued with the 2009 Baxter "mistake" until this article: a big fat nothing. No investigation, no charges. Somebody's crime got swept under the rug.

You know what, I was doing a lot of reading on the squalene adjuvants several months ago when @morse27 and I were corresponding in French. I needed the background info to understand what he was telling me.

The most astounding part (to me) is that a GSK pharmacovigilance rep is who initially gave him his GWS diagnosis. And there are many cases of this, he says. (Yvon, where is this information available?) YET all we get to hear about in the media is that Pandemrix caused a lot of cases of narcolepsy.

picante

Violeta

I am wondering if the vaccine somehow affects HMG Coa reductase.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14535577

I was reading about polymyositis, and many people come down with it after taking statins. But at the same time it's considered an autoimmune disease. There is also a coincidence of polymyositis being preceded by vaccinations, which is confirmed by Shoenfeld's book on autimmunity.

I can't figure out what about MF 59 would have an effect on HMG CoA, but it do see it can cause high CK levels, which I did see can be related to Gulf War Syndrome, too.

Violeta

However, statins block squalene production, so this doesn't make sense.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-evidence-continues-to-mount-against-statins/#axzz3puyJSbIR

Squalene: Since squalene is the precursor to cholesterol, blocking squalene production is an expressed purpose of statin therapy. Good if you want to lower cholesterol at all costs, bad if you enjoy the antioxidant effects of squalene.

I am still wondering if they do something like this with mf59.

" By splicing a fragment of myelin basic protein into legionella bacterium, "

And like this, from prisonplanet:

"One piece of a deadly germ is inserted or spliced into other organisms, creating bio-engineered microbial molecules. "

Last edited:

Violeta

I am not saying this information is helpful or not, but look at the pathway chart in this link that shows where squalene is in the pathway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetyl-CoA

Statins are causing autoimmune diseases in a lot of people because of their effect on the mevalonate pathway. See how squalene is also in that pathway? If neither statins nor squalene contain a pathogen, how are they causing autoimmunity? I think if I could figure this out it would be helpful for other types of autoimmunity.

Last edited:

morse27

@picante, i'm not in good health since i tried RITUXAN in december , i'm worse !!

not improvement with rituximab, many money loss for nothing !!
logical , my PhD of OMI explain me in may i'm not a ME/CFS patient
, all others have same adnormality in blood ,
i am alone and different !
i have not one markers of ME sufferers but i have all bio markers of gulf war soldiers (1991) : insuline resistance, high cpk.......no deep sleep N3 or N4, sex impotence , hypoxia , comas (7 this day) GWI is not identical with ME ,
i know very well differences between theses illnesses since i know a woman with moderate ME for 8 months !
i'm sure they 'll find a cure for you in a few time ,
its impossible for GWI vet and civilians to have a drug for us in future because you are just 200 000 in the world !......squalen adjuvant vaccine are forbiden since 1994 in USA .....and since 2011 in europe (after H1N1 PANDEMRIX vaccination,for flu swine in winter 2009 ,
they understand relation with squalene and gulf war syndrome)
i"m in contact with all scientist for GWI in usa and uk there are very interresting to understand the cause of this illness for 250 000 soldiers in irak

Violeta

@picante, i'm not in good health since i tried RITUXAN in december , i'm worse !!

not improvement with rituximab, many money loss for nothing !!
logical , my PhD of OMI explain me in may i'm not a ME/CFS patient
, all others have same adnormality in blood ,
i am alone and different !
i have not one markers of ME sufferers but i have all bio markers of gulf war soldiers (1991) : insuline resistance, high cpk.......no deep sleep N3 or N4, sex impotence , hypoxia , comas (7 this day) GWI is not identical with ME ,
i know very well differences between theses illnesses since i know a woman with moderate ME for 8 months !
i'm sure they 'll find a cure for you in a few time ,
its impossible for GWI vet and civilians to have a drug for us in future because you are just 200 000 in the world !......squalen adjuvant vaccine are forbiden since 1994 in USA .....and since 2011 in europe (after H1N1 PANDEMRIX vaccination,for flu swine in winter 2009 ,
they understand relation with squalene and gulf war syndrome)
i"m in contact with all scientist for GWI in usa and uk there are very interresting to understand the cause of this illness for 250 000 soldiers in irak

Why don't these scientists already know the cause, it's all over the internet.

We with ME/CFS are in the same boat as you with GWI, they don't want to find a cure for us, either.

morse27

for ME/CFS sick people it is completely different; your disease is not only dependent has a kind of vaccination.
some ME are sick after a
vaccine, but not the majority.
For the GWI, the governments: American, British, Australian andCanadian destroyed the health of their soldiers with this squalene adjuvant in vaccinations of mass.

That was still reproduced among soldiers of Afghanistan they have also this disease,

Recently in Italy vaccine FLUAD of Novartis for the influenza, given to the old people has to kill 3 old men because it contains also squaleneMF59. this vaccine is forbiden just since two months.
its impossible to be in live with this illness for old people, they died immediatly.

the scientists and the press does not have the right to communicate on this subject classified as “top secret defense” by the American army.
there are so much
responsibility : money to compensate thevictims, and the widows of the US soldiers marine died by this disease.
Many died by accident in their car,
psychiatrists affirmed that they were suicides !, I know today that it is false !
because I live comas (5 to 7 per days) you lose consciousness has any moment, that started for me at 4 years and 8 months after the beginning of the disease (september 2014) I am always in extreme cases to make a "coma" on the road and kill me or the others on the roads,

this is why these soldiers died by loss of consciousness at the steering wheel of their car.

This scandal or this humane genocide will never be revealed to the citizens of the world.

most American are touched by this disease(your soldiers).
In 10 years there will be no more veterans of the golf 1991 in life.
the file is classified for 70 years in the USA and inEurope,
yehuda schoenfeld affirms in its book“vaccinate and autoimmunity” that the syndrome of the war of the gulf is caused by the squalene of the vaccine against the Anthrax and nobody contradict it,
this book is read only by scientists or sick people after a vaccine it treats also EM/CFS peoples after vaccines and other diseases in relation with other adjuvant.
i hope you can understand general idea of my message, sorry when you are GWI you have not any memory and cant learn a language, you loss your first language, your recent and old memory
for violeta see this lie
http://www.golombresearchgroup.org/
relation between GWI and statin cholesterol medications

Violeta

Ah, just was reading at longecity about someone with problems caused by the drug mentioned at that link. He says it may be related to Gulf War Syndrome. He has a long list of things that may help. http://www.longecity.org/forum/blog...lso-probably-effective-for-gulf-war-syndrome/

Thank you for the link. Sad that they don't seem to have any remedies.

Don't worry about your English, it's much better than most of us could do in a foreign language.