• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Grocery Delivery--Target (US) and other options

Gemini

I also order a lot of stuff online.

Thanks for reminding me @NilaJones I get gluten-free items on-line from amazon.com. They sell other groceries too.

I use the monthly subscription service for regular purchases, its reliable and easy to use.

The Amazon Smile project donates 0.5% of purchases to any charity you designate, I believe.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Some health food stores will deliver too. I am lucky enough to have one next door so I don't need delivery, but they do deliver free once a week for customers who are home-bound. Might be worth checking with your independent local health food store.

sissypop

Kroger and Some of their umbrella stores, Fred Meyer, Frys, Ralph's, Dillion's, Smiths, Harris Teeter, King Soopers etc offer delivery and/or pick up but not all stores.