• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

great opportunity to get noticed

Hi Folks,

It has come to my attention this morning that we have a possible ally in the news media. Her name is Joanie Greggains on KGO810 news. She did a show on FEB 12 2011 at 9am on KGO radio about flouride in the drinking water(listen to it soon, becuase they are only up for a week). Basically she and the docotrs are scratching their heads wondering why the CDC is trying to harm people with the Flouride in the drinking water. Just like we are wondering why the CDC is screwing with CFS'ers, and the autism people, etc.....

I think it would a fantiastic opportunity to wake her up to how the CDC has treated the autism folks and CFS'ers too. She has the power of radio, and getting to a person like her could be a huge breakthrough. She has already wondering, and if she here it again from a different source, it could be a home run in my opinion.

http://www.kgoam810.com/sectional.asp?id=25646

joaniegreggains@kgoradio.com <joaniegreggains@kgoradio.com>

justinreilly

Great idea, Mark. I sent an email, below.

Joanie,

I heard about your great segment on CDC and flouridation. I strongly suggest as a topic ME ('CFS') and CDC and NIH's war on the science and patients. A very interesting story that invariably gets huge interest whereever it is covered. MCWPA.org is a non-profit that specializes in helping media outlets cover this story with free access to top medical experts. I don't work for them, but they are always delighted to help someone such as yourself produce such a show (they don't charge anything). I am a pwME, so I would be grateful for any coverage you can give ME. Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

cigana

Great idea, I sent this quick one:

Dear Joanie,

I enjoyed your show on the CDC's role in flouride in drinking water.

We who suffer from ME (or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) have been very well aware for decades that the CDC are not the caring, protective organisation they should be. The book Osler's Web by Hillary Johnson detailed the corruption and deceit during the 80's and early 90's.

That politics is still ongoing today and leads directly to the suicide of many young people. I would be very grateful if you would consider devoting a show to this topics, it would mean a huge amount to millions of people around the world.

Thanks for reading,

thanks!

here is what I put.

Hi Joanie.

Enjoyed your segment on Fluoride in the drinking water on KGO saturday.

What was really stunning to me was the commentary on why the CDC would allow such a brutal chemical in the drinking water. What I really figured out was that I now know, without a doubt, the CDC has an ongoing campaign against the health of the US population.

Allow me to explain. I have a disease the CDC has so affectionately labeled "CFS" chronic fatigue syndrome. A neuro-immune disease where the immune system is compromised and I can't detox lead, have all kinds of food and chemical sensitivities, fatigue, difficulty concentrating. The list goes on.

There has been recent findings by a group called the Whittemore Peterson Institute from Nevada that has discovered a new virus called XMRV, that has the potential of being linked to prostrate cancer, breast cancer, autism, CFS/ME. The FDA has confirmed the studies, and the CDC has repeatedly done very shabby duplication to insure failure of the original WPI findings. Not only that, but the UK has come out with study after study that fail to replecate the WPI findings. However, these false studies handle the blood carelessly, put a drop on paper, and do alls kinds of stuff sure to fail.

Not only that, but the autism community has the same problem. You may have heard about doctor Andrew Wakefield? The doctor who did the MMR vaccine study? I have read much commentary by patients that would lead one to believe DR wakefield was telling the truth and was the victim of a smear campaign.

This is a life and death issue. We need the truth too come out, not just about flouride, but everything the CDC, the FDA, United Kingdomes MRC(medical research consel), have done to harm the health of children and people.