• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Good Blood Pressure news

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I am just so pleased with my blood pressure now. It was very high for a while, over a year, but SLOWLY it has come down nicely. My POTS was the problem. Still is of course, but improving in many areas. I hope it will continue to improve, each day is different. But, I am just happy to have the BP normal now. Has to be great for my body. We were worried for quite a while. I love good news so I am adding some. ha. :D

taniaaust1

This does make sense as Dr David Bell gets the high BP down by helping patients POTS..

Its great news to hear that you found you can help yours too :)

What are you treating your POTS with sally?

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
Tania, I do not do anything alone, my doctors guide all I take. I have blood testing twice a year. I take compounded biodentical hormones. Thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, 7Keto DHEA and pregnenalone. Also, a tiny bit of cortisol at noon. Compounded also.

I take Vit E, Liposomal C, D3 drops , B12 drops, Maitake Mushroom drops, Dribose, 5htp, Alpha Lipoic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Supreme) Carniclear liquid, Co10, Andrecor, Norlox, a great multi, atp under the tongue, Liposomal Glutathione, Magnesium powder, Astragalas, AHCC Plus, Zinc, SAMe, Fish oil, NAC. I have a schedule, three times a day. All is tweaked when needed by docs. It has all been amazing. So many things, but they all work together and I have improved. The CFS part is under control, I am rarely fatigued, no PEM. One reason is the sleep I get now.

The other thing beside BP being good now is that I have no migraines anymore since I have my hormones balanced. WHEW, that is a long list.

Yesterday, for most of the day, I could hardly tell I had POTS. I do have to sit and not walk a lot, but it is amazing since I was so sick and could barely sit and stand etc. ALA has been amazing, but everything I take is important.