• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GMC 'Class Action' by Myhill patients

'As a precursor to other legal actions, would all patients who feel that their health has suffered as a result of the sanctions imposed by the various Interim Order Panels, acting on behalf of the GMC and regarding the complaints made by 'jonas' from the Badscience website and the Partners' Practice, please send full details of their health problems to where these will be collated and categorised, in preparation for an action against, in the first place, the GMC. You will all be kept up to date with progress and this will be an action on your behalf with you as beneficiaries.'

Please circulate widely.

Enid

Wish I could help on that score (stuck in Kent unable to travel and found so much help from Dr Myhill's site). In the light of the W recent sensationalist media campaign against (by implication) the whole ME community I heartily support any legal action you find you can take. Libel and misrepresentation stand out - gloves off now for everything directed against all those in the past - and we in the present. That is the way to go to bring the rotten nature of the establishment here to light.

taniaaust1

A big thumbs up to you for this, this is probably exactly what is needed. GMC needs to take responsibility for anything their actions have done... by helping our doctors, we can help ourselves..