• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Glutathione IV push?

readyforlife

I don't know anything about the Methylation protocol. Are people on it trying to increase their glutathione levels? When I'm in a crash I go for a couple of months for Glutathione IV pushes and it always helps me. I'm going back in October to start the IV pushes again. What it really helps me with is my brain fog. My doctor gives them to his dad who has alzheimers.

I go to a Natropath for IV Treatments. Main IV is nutrients such as
Vit C
Vit B complex
Vit B12
Selenium
Magnesium
Zinc
and i think one other I always forget. Probably Calcium?
Then I do a glutathione push.
I have undiagnosed issue with the absorption of nutrients but doing this for 7 months helped my brain fog, and disorientaton alot. I could occassionally have decent energy levels and actually do activities such as housework. THe cost is draining and right now I've a need for funds to go towards the Fatigue Lab testing and so I cope with a decline.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I don't know anything about the Methylation protocol. Are people on it trying to increase their glutathione levels?

Normalizing methylation will bring glutathione levels up to normal. Otherwise you would have to supplement indefinitely. Not to say that supplementing doesn't help (though I can't tolerate it myself) but a longer term strategy is a methylation protocol.

Best, Sushi

SaraM

The Liposomal glutathione I make at home is quite effective and much cheaper. More energy and less brain fog, too. I once posted a link about the recipe in the treatment section .

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
It helped my energy not long after I started it. I have POTS, that is my major problem. After being on good supplements my CFS is not my problem now.
It seems to help my POTS, I am able stand and function better. Great for mental clarity along with my Carniclear. With CoQ10, it has made my heart function better. That is sometimes hard with POTS. Of course the other benifits are not seen. I love knowing that it is such a good antioxident.

I use ATP and other supps and they all fit together to help.I have read that the amount we have preducts a long life and it helps with other antioxidents work, like C and E. Helps with cellular respiration also. It is just so important!

I use Livonlabs brand. My doctor suggested the lipo GSH and the brand.

readyforlife

My doctor is an MD but also does alternative medicine. I have to drive one hour away to see him but its worth it because I can't find anyone close that does Vitamin drips or pushes.