• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GliSODIN

m1she11e

I was researching skin care products and noticed some top medical spas were carrying this oral product for skin health. Its not cheap but I did find some people with MS, AIDS and CFS on other forums that were getting very good results. I thought I would share the info and see if anyone else had tried it.

http://www.glisodin.com/glisodin_information.php

(Not multi-level and I DO NOT sale this stuff!! :rolleyes:)

undcvr

Glisodin was what actually clued me onto the possibility that I could be Gliadin intolerant, I took it and after a few day found my immune system going haywire again. At that time it was the only thing that I had changed to my diet.

If oral Gliadin is supposed to increase intracellular levels of SOD why don't you try Foti, Japanese Knotweed or even oral SOD ? I understand that taken at high enough doses, SOD does get absorbed intact. I take Cu, Mn and Zn in their Orotate and Aspartate forms, they are the minerals that are essential to making SOD. Much like you need Se to make the Gluthatione Peroxidase enzyme. No research out there that it helps yet but my bet is that it does.

The other enzyme you want to increase endogenously is catalase.

m1she11e

The company told me that the Gluten you get is about like licking a piece of toast. I did see some one who is Gluten intolerant on CPNhelp.org that had MS and was helped. They had no problems with the Gluten. I guess that is a decision we all have to make.

I did find the product at Vitacost for much cheaper. The link I gave was for a Cosmecuitical company and they have added other ingredients for the skin. I dont see any reason to pay that much.