• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

getting New Chapter in Aus?

outdamnspot

Does anyone know if it's possible to get New Chapter's St John's Wort in/into Aus? I tried to import it from iherb but it's automatically prohibited; I also called a few health shops/practitioners, but no one had any clue.

I've tried the local variant -- Remotiv -- but it just makes me sleepy; New Chapter's is supposed to be more 'energizing'. I'd be more comfortable going with a name brand, since St John's can be so hit-and-miss.

GhostGum

I was going to say, easy, ebay but not sure your product is there. Just one New Chapter St. John's Wort product, which is St. John's Force, same thing? Just expect to pay more on the shipping than iherb.

You just have to fish around and look for a seller who has no concerns about what can be imported into Australia. Most on ebay are oblivious, when iherb stopped shipping Douglas Lab products (due to doctor/practise exclusive nonsense) I just went there.

outdamnspot

Thanks, I guess my concern with buying off ebay was whether or not it would still make it through customs ..?