Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Getting involved and Making ur Voice Heard, from SMCI (Summer 2016) The Fed Gov't and ME/CFS, review

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by *GG*, Oct 15, 2016.

1. *GG*

*GG* senior member

Concord, NH
    Copying this from PDF file, page 11, last 2 paragraphs. http://solvecfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/summer-chronicle-2016.pdf

With two new staff members on board, focusing on advocacy and communications, SMCI (Solve ME CFS Initiative) is poised to ramp up its influence. In the past years, SMCI, #MEAction, and advocates across the country have shown that every voice can make a difference.

No matter what your ability, education, or health, Your Story matters. Share your story online, and join the Humans of ME/CFS homecfs.solvecfs.org

Or take your story to the next level. To become part of SMCA's advocacy and volutteer team, contact Emily Taylor etaylor@solvecfs.org or call 704-364-0016 ext. 209.

Posted by me, GG :)

Dolphin, AndyPR and Comet like this.

See more popular forum discussions.