• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gene-Eden-VIR - anyone here tried this?

Andrew

Today a doctor mentioned this product. He mentioned that the FDA went after them for the claims they were making. But he also said he knows of a major research project that is starting, and it's going to look into this stuff seriously. He wrote down the name for me as one more thing to try. I don't remember if he said any of his patients have tried it.

I hesitated in posting this because the website looks almost like one more of those sites that touts its product and it never helps us. But because the doctor suggested I put it on my list of one more thing to try, I'm asking about it here. Here's the link I found: http://www.gene-eden-kill-virus.com/control-latent-viruses.php