• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF - What dose, and how much does it cost?

snowathlete

Hi,

Im talking to family about treatment options this weekend, and this is one of the ones i am looking at.

What is the typical dose and where do you get it from, what does it cost?
Rough average data will suffice, its just to get a rough idea of whats what.

Thanks

Daffodil

hi snow. you can get it from many places..you can order it on your own from BGLI or GcMAF.eu but you will have to get your local doctor to order the tests you will need. You can also get it from the doctors who use it on their patients, such as DeMeirleir in Belgium, Dr. Enlander in NYC, Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Bradstreet, etc.

Dr. Enlander charges about $270 a vial I think. Dr. DeMeirleir charges much less. I do not know the price at the other places. The cost will also depend on your dose. Most people start at a fraction of a dose and titrate upwards.

There might also be a source in Israel for $1000 a vial and maybe one in Japan, not sure....

Good luck
xoxo

How are you doing now Daffodil?

I read your earlier posts that you were having some symptoms from your treatment. Have they resolved and how are you doing now?

Daffodil

hi pisces. its just too early to tell. sometimes i think i feel a tinge of something good but then i am just as bad again. i have no idea if its doing anything. i have taken 7 shots so far.