• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GCMAF FROM DAVID NOAKES WORK VERY GOOD

I JUST STARTED MY TREATMENT WITH GCMAF AND THIS PROTEIN WORK VERY GOOD TO ME.
IAM FEELING BETTER AFTER THE FIRST DOSE.
THEY ARE SERIOUS PEOPLE AND SENT IN SAFETY PACKAGE.
I WILL PUT RESULTS EACH WEEK ,I HAVE TO USE 16 WEEKS.
REGARDS

kat0465

Vera, what is GCMAF? Is it an injection?? Please keep us posted on How your doing with it. Also is it vey expensive

Thanks, kat

lobba123

i am about to start it as well, i prefered the noakes version because it is the only one assayed and compared to yamamoto version and results show they are the same potency.
i also did the nagalase test before starting therapy at http://www.europeanlaboratory.nl/.i went there personally instead shippng frozen blood sample

i will start it in a couple of weeks as well for hbv cronic infection and very small liver nodules that can be liver cancer, if they will show regression or disapearance they were liver cancer...

DEAR KATE, IAM NEW IN THIS RISING AND I DONT KNOW TO USE SO GOOD.
GCMAF IS PROTEIN THAT STIMUL MACROPHAG CELS TO ATACK THE VIRUS AND CANCER.IT WORK IN CSF TOO, CAUSE IT IS CAUSED BY VIRUS.
I BOUGHT FROM EUROPE,THEY SEND BY CURRIER IN 3 DAYS INSIDE SPECIAL PACKAGE. YOU CAN ASK THEM FOR DISCOUNT WWW.GCMAF.EU
YOU CAN TRY IN BAHAMAS TOO IAT IMUMMUNE CENTER
LOOK AT BELOW:

DR KEVIN BETHEL /IAT/Immune Augmentation Therapy
Abstract DR KEVIN BETHEL
The recent proliferation of published studies outlining the role of vitamin D in the prevention of many diseases associated with weakened immune system has brought to light the importance of monitoring the serum levels of 25(OH) vitamin D. (1)Specifically,the direct correlation of vitamin D levels in the human serum with increased levels of cathelicidin and the potentiating role cathelicidin plays in the immune response to infections, cancer, autoimmune disease,and especially acute viral infections. (2)While research into vitamin D needs to continue,the importance of vitamin D binding protein (VDBP)has been demonstrated to have synergistic yet independent functions in the human immune system.(3)This article will outline the emerging role of VDBP in field of immunology.
The scientific and clinical experience with VDBP and Gc-MAF are very encouraging. Several clinical trials are underway in the Bahamas at the Immune Augmentation Therapy Centre to reproduce and confirm the current clinic studies, as well as to answer several clinical questions that have not yet been reported in the scientific literature about VDBP and Gc-MAF. If you would like to enrol any clients with cancer or immune suppression in trial with Gc-MAF, please contact the author of this review.
IAT Immune Augmentation Therapy Centre(Freeport
Phone: (242) 352-7455 Fax: (242) 352-3201
mail@immunemedicine.com
East Atlantic Drive
Freeport Grand Bahama
Bahamas Postal Address P.O.Box F-42689
Freeport Grand Bahama Bahamas
Dr Lawrence Burton-The Immune Augmentative Therapy Centre
We have been working to find the best therapies available to restore your immune function since 1977.Lawrence Burton Ph.D.opened the IAT Clinic in Freeport after his many years of successful research therapy in the USA on the immune systems of hundreds of terminally ill cancer clients.With the establishment of the IAT in Bahamas,Dr. Burton was able to further refine.

DEAR LOBBA, IAM NEW IN THIS RISING AND I DONT KNOW TO USE SO GOOD.
GCMAF IS PROTEIN THAT STIMUL MACROPHAG CELS TO ATACK THE VIRUS AND CANCER.IT WORK IN CSF TOO, CAUSE IT IS CAUSED BY VIRUS.
I BOUGHT FROM EUROPE,THEY SEND BY CURRIER IN 3 DAYS INSIDE SPECIAL PACKAGE. YOU CAN ASK THEM FOR DISCOUNT WWW.GCMAF.EU
YOU CAN TRY IN BAHAMAS TOO IAT IMUMMUNE CENTER
LOOK AT BELOW:

DR KEVIN BETHEL /IAT/Immune Augmentation Therapy
Abstract DR KEVIN BETHEL
The recent proliferation of published studies outlining the role of vitamin D in the prevention of many diseases associated with weakened immune system has brought to light the importance of monitoring the serum levels of 25(OH) vitamin D. (1)Specifically,the direct correlation of vitamin D levels in the human serum with increased levels of cathelicidin and the potentiating role cathelicidin plays in the immune response to infections, cancer, autoimmune disease,and especially acute viral infections. (2)While research into vitamin D needs to continue,the importance of vitamin D binding protein (VDBP)has been demonstrated to have synergistic yet independent functions in the human immune system.(3)This article will outline the emerging role of VDBP in field of immunology.
The scientific and clinical experience with VDBP and Gc-MAF are very encouraging. Several clinical trials are underway in the Bahamas at the Immune Augmentation Therapy Centre to reproduce and confirm the current clinic studies, as well as to answer several clinical questions that have not yet been reported in the scientific literature about VDBP and Gc-MAF. If you would like to enrol any clients with cancer or immune suppression in trial with Gc-MAF, please contact the author of this review.
IAT Immune Augmentation Therapy Centre(Freeport
Phone: (242) 352-7455 Fax: (242) 352-3201
mail@immunemedicine.com
East Atlantic Drive
Freeport Grand Bahama
Bahamas Postal Address P.O.Box F-42689
Freeport Grand Bahama Bahamas
Dr Lawrence Burton-The Immune Augmentative Therapy Centre
We have been working to find the best therapies available to restore your immune function since 1977.Lawrence Burton Ph.D.opened the IAT Clinic in Freeport after his many years of successful research therapy in the USA on the immune systems of hundreds of terminally ill cancer clients.With the establishment of the IAT in Bahamas,Dr. Burton was able to further refine.

GCMAF TO TREAT VIRUS, CFS,CANCER

Research Article-Immunotherapy HIV-infected patients with Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor(GcMAF)
Nobuto Yamamoto, Naofumi Ushijima,Yoshihiko Koga
Abstract
Serum Gc protein(known as vitamin D3-binding protein)is the precursor for the principal macrophage activating factor(MAF).The MAF precursor activity of serum Gc protein of HIV-infected patients was lost or reduced because Gc protein is deglycosylated by ?-N-acetylgalactosaminidase(Nagalase)secreted from HIV-infected cells.Therefore,macrophages of HIV-infected patients having deglycosylated Gc protein cannot be activated,leading to immunosuppression. Since Nagalase is the intrinsic component of the envelope protein gp120,serum Nagalase activity is the sum of enzyme activities carried by both HIV virions and envelope proteins.These Nagalase carriers were already complexed with anti-HIV immunoglobulin G (IgG) but retained Nagalase activity that is required for infectivity.Stepwise treatment of purified Gc protein with immobilized ?-galactosidase and sialidase generated the most potent macrophage activating factor(termed GcMAF), which produces no side effects in humans.Macrophages activated by administration of 100 ng GcMAF develop a large amount of Fc-receptors as well as an enormous variation of receptors that recognize IgG-bound and unbound HIV virions.Since latently HIV-infected cells are unstable and constantly release HIV virions,the activated macrophages rapidly intercept the released HIV virions to prevent reinfection resulting in exhaustion of infected cells.After less than 18 weekly administrations of 100 ng GcMAF for nonanemic patients,they exhibited low serum Nagalase activities equivalent to healthy controls,indicating eradication of HIV-infection,which was also confirmed by no infectious center formation by provirus inducing agent-treated patient PBMCs.No recurrence occurred and their healthy CD?+?cell counts were maintained for 7 years. J. Med. Virol. 81:1626, 2009.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmv.21376/abstract