• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fueling Good Reward link for ME/CFS Knowledge center

shannah

They sent out a message this morning saying they placed 2nd overall and 1st in their region. Judging commences now and results are to be announced early in November - can't remember the date - somewhere around the 7th-9th.

Just located the post and it says November 10th they will find out the outcome.

Dolphin

ME-CFSCommunity.com/CFSKnowledgeCenter won!

Citgo Fueling contest - ME-CFSCommunity.com/CFSKnowledgeCenter won!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From an e-mail from them:

We have also been informed that we are a winner of the Citgo Fueling Good contest which awarded us a $5,000 credit towards the purchase of gasoline at Citgo service stations.

It was only by working together as a community that we have won these awards to continue our work in serving those afflicted with ME/CFS.

We have two great reasons to be very proud of ourselves and our community.

eric_s

Wow, that's a nice little compensation after the disappointing last couple of days in Chase.

To be honest, even though i knew the CFS Knowledge Center had most votes in their region, i didn't expect them to win, because Pandora had won a bit earlier. I'm surprised the judges went for an ME/CFS charity twice in such a short time.

And tomorrow i will finally get my car back after 4 days, so i can leave the house again whenever i want...