• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fueling Good Reward link for ME/CFS Knowledge center

Dolphin

2948 votes now.

In an E-mail blast, they said:

We're number two overall with just a few more days to go. With a great finish we've a very good chance of winning. We need everyone's support.

Only with YOUR help today and everyday for the next week can we win a Citgo $5,000 gift card, please click on the thermometer to VOTE NOW!

(http://www.fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=834916)
I think it is done by region so am not sure if they are saying they are #2 in their region or not (I'm thinking not but only guessing).

frenchtulip

If I recall from last time when PANDORA won, the top 5 from each region win. So hopefully the ME/CFS Knowledge Center will win. We are getting in 4 votes daily here.

*GG*

Is this contest over, I thought I read something about that recently. The reason I ask, is because I did not have the option to vote, as in the past.

GG