• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fueling Good Reward link for ME/CFS Knowledge center

frenchtulip

Does anyone know how to check to see how the Knowledge Center is doing in the rankings? As I recall, the top 5 in each region win. Right?

eric_s

I checked the entries from A through F now and didn't see any entry that had more votes than the ME/CFS Knowledge Center. Most hardly have any votes at all. There will be some judging in the end, but if ME/CFS Knowledge Center is far ahead of most other entries that will help, i guess. So keep it up...

eric_s

The rules say ME/CFS Knowledge Center is up against entries from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, if ME/CFS Knowledge Center is from Florida (is it?).

I have now checked all the entries from Florida, Alabama and Georgia and couldn't find any entry with more votes.

The top 4 from this region will get the prize. It's 20% votes and 80% judging.

eric_s

Nielk

Thank you Dolphin and ggingues for your tireless efforts to keep reminding us and to keep updating the results. I appreciate it A LOT!

*GG*

2510 votes! I received an email from the other forum:

"A message to all members of ME-CFSCommunity.com
We're losing ground as others surge in the last few days.

Our vote total is rising but more slowly than before and we're losing ground to others surging ahead as we near the finish in just 10 days. We need everyone's support.

Please, Help Us to Help You.

Only with YOUR help today and everyday for the next week can we win a Citgo $5,000 gift card, please click on the thermometer to VOTE NOW! Or click on this link: http://www.fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=834916

Your continuing efforts to Help Us to Help You are deeply appreciated

We can only continue helping you by producing important news releases as well as videos such as our Exercise & ME/CFS series and our Expert Assistance series with your financial support. A contribution of just $5 from you would be gratefully appreciated and allow us to continue our efforts to help you cope with this dreaded affliction.

Please click on the donor logo or link below and Help Us to Help You.

(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7561374)

Visit ME-CFSCommunity.com at: http://cfsknowledgecenter.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network"

Not sure how this is determined, perhaps they give the owner access or updates?

GG