• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free screening of Unrest in Los Angeles tonight (11/15)

Gingergrrl

I just got this e-mail from the #MEAction Team and wanted to share it. I have already seen Unrest and will not be going tonight but wanted to share in case anyone able to attend... and it is free!

Unrest is screening at the International Documentary Association tonight in Los Angeles! If you haven't been able to see the film on the big screen yet, now is your chance to see it for FREE! See the details below:
November 15th at 7:30pm
THE LANDMARK
WESTSIDE PAVILION MALL, 10850 W PICO BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
This event is free and open to the public, however you will need to reserve your seat. Includes a post-film conversation with Director Jennifer Brea, moderated by Darby Maloney, Editor, KPCC's "The Frame."

We hope you can make this event a success by attending or forwarding this email to your networks.

Onward,
The #MEAction Team