• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Muscle Testing Conference Call September 24th

ahmo

I got this info in the mail from the site where I've purchased MMS. This might be a good intro, but it also might be a teaser with little info, so that you'll buy the DVD. Either way, this guy might have the easiest techniques and best teaching style out there. I've not listened to any of their calls, so don't know what to expect. I'll be downloading it after it hits the archives. cheers, ahmo

Free Conference Call
September 24th at 5:45pm (Pacific Time)

Dr. Stephen Daniel, Ph.D, FPPR
Dr. Stephen Daniel will discuss how to 'Muscle Test' - which is utilizing our body's unique ability to evaluate and determine what 
is good for us and what is bad for us. Everything from the food we 
eat to the people we meet, our body 'knows' what is best for us - by putting ego and emotions aside and listening to your true Self. 

Dr. Stephen Daniel will offer 40% off his training DVD set (or the digital downloadable version) if you use promotion code: 
 TruthNow

Truth Techniques I Complete Guide to Self-Testing -
Code:
http://www.benchmarkemail.com/c/l?u=2BBA223&e=365D8E&c=12C3D&t=0&l=26D8905&email=Mj9dSWjVOgIc%2BvhVpo%2Fbog%3D%3D-

This nearly 3 hour DVD set and manual contain 24 life-saving techniques for self-testing. You will learn how to access your body's wisdom and how to find the truth...and the truth will set you free! You will learn to test for foods, medications, supplements, homeopathic remedies, dietary intolerance, several pathogen frequencies and more. Learn how to test whether or not a food, personal care product, or even if a possible love or business relationship is healthy for you. Protect yourself from ever having food poisoning again or a negative reaction to a medication, anesthesia or supplement. Common blocks to learning how to self-test are discussed as well as solutions to overcome these blocks. Learn to test yourself, your animals, and others with Quantum Techniques!

This 2012 edition is approximately one hour longer than the previous edition. This includes six new self-testing techniques and many advanced methods of how to use testing that did not appear in the original product. We are offering this new edition for the same price as the original product!
This tutorial is appropriate for the learner who is new to self-testing (muscle testing) and for the advanced self-tester. There is something new for everyone!

Here is a link to our Conference Call 
Calendar
Code:
http://www.benchmarkemail.com/c/l?u=2BBA224&e=365D8E&c=12C3D&t=0&l=26D8905&email=Mj9dSWjVOgIc%2BvhVpo%2Fbog%3D%3D

Make sure to have a pen and paper with you while you listen!!

(712) 432-3100
access code: 388191

All archived calls are available to download for free at
Code:
www.A2ZHealthProducts.com

Critterina

I've had 3 different practitioners try muscle testing on me, and no one got any results. Am I the only one it doesn't work for?