Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fredd's current reccomendations

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by cman89, May 5, 2015.

1. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    I use Freddd's protocol for Methylation when I come around to occasionally trying it (three times now). i know that he has updated his protocol , but I don't want to search for it on the site, so can anyone help me out in what brands he recommends now? I use Methyl b12, Methyfolate, Adeno b12 at minimum, so I do need to know what to get with those.

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    See the first (I think the 1st is the short version) link in my signature for a short version of the protocol. also, aturtles has a recent blog with Fred's most recent comments.

AndyPandy likes this.
  3. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    Do you feel those brands have been effective?

4. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I went from Enzymatich Therapies 1mg B12 to Country Life 5mg B12. Both worked for me. Others have found CL dissolves too fast; maybe my mouth is drier, they lasted for 2 hours easily. I've used several brands MTHF, all fine. I now use DIY transdermal B12, Thorne 5mg MFolate. The whole protocl has been fantastically effective for me.

cman89 and AndyPandy like this.

See more popular forum discussions.