• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fredd's current reccomendations

cman89

I use Freddd's protocol for Methylation when I come around to occasionally trying it (three times now). i know that he has updated his protocol , but I don't want to search for it on the site, so can anyone help me out in what brands he recommends now? I use Methyl b12, Methyfolate, Adeno b12 at minimum, so I do need to know what to get with those.

ahmo

See the first (I think the 1st is the short version) link in my signature for a short version of the protocol. also, aturtles has a recent blog with Fred's most recent comments.

ahmo

I went from Enzymatich Therapies 1mg B12 to Country Life 5mg B12. Both worked for me. Others have found CL dissolves too fast; maybe my mouth is drier, they lasted for 2 hours easily. I've used several brands MTHF, all fine. I now use DIY transdermal B12, Thorne 5mg MFolate. The whole protocl has been fantastically effective for me.