• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Forgotten Plague documentary film is ready - arrange a screening!

Snookum96

I think this thread is probably being read only by people interested in arranging a screening so you might want to start a new thread to gauge interest in a Toronto screening - but even though there are thousands of PR members, there probably aren't many Toronto ones.

I was thinking that too, but thought it was worth a shot:)

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
Has anyone here seen FP yet?

I want to share news of it being out there but I'd feel better if I heard more about it's general tone and approach.

halcyon

Nope, still have no idea how you're supposed to watch it if you're not well enough to arrange for/attend a screening.

Snookum96

Has anyone here seen FP yet?

I want to share news of it being out there but I'd feel better if I heard more about it's general tone and approach.

I've seen it but I don't think it is out by DVD yet. The TUGG website shows a couple of screenings scheduled but I don't think it's been widely released.