• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Forget rituximab! The DWP can cure you at the Job Centre!

alkt

I'm very uncomfortable about this. There is NO reason that I have seen so far to for us to conclude that Beverley is not a genuine patient and we should tread carefully there. I'm going to be charitable (until I know otherwise) and take her testimonies as a truthful account and assume she is very enthusiastic about her endorsement for a programme she has found helpful. I'd far rather look stupid at the end of the day than jump to conclusions.

Doesn't mean questions shouldn't be asked.
genuine client you mean since the man has no medical certificates as in is not a doctor.and al the best conmen can turn people into willing stooges? although this is not yet proven in this ladies case. we have to wait and see . after all they only need to put a strong minded person on one of these courses with a secret camera so it can become evident exactly what he is up to.

Scarecrow

Revolting Peasant
genuine client you mean since the man has no medical certificates as in is not a doctor.
Very true but I was echoing someone else's words. I'm happy with client.
after all they only need to put a strong minded person on one of these courses with a secret camera so it can become evident exactly what he is up to.
Who knows? Perhaps he can help people who are experiencing stress or have anxiety. Note that the ME/CFS stuff has been taken off the site.

I'm not happy about taxpayers' money being spent on this without his results being rigorously examined and independently audited but the concept of counselling and therapy is not knew. Stress is not a disease and doesn't require the input of a doctor. What all this has to do with unemployment and getting people back into work, I don't know.

alkt

Very true but I was echoing someone else's words. I'm happy with client.

Who knows? Perhaps he can help people who are experiencing stress or have anxiety. Note that the ME/CFS stuff has been taken off the site.

I'm not happy about taxpayers' money being spent on this without his results being rigorously examined and independently audited but the concept of counselling and therapy is not knew. Stress is not a disease and doesn't require the input of a doctor. What all this has to do with unemployment and getting people back into work, I don't know.
they should rigorously examine the man and his history and credentials to since any one can set them selves up as a talking therepest. ha

SilverbladeTE

Other day it was exposed the DWP made FAKE adverts saying how some folk "found that having their benefits suspended helped make them get a job and better their lives"...were FAKE
well no shit Sherlock! who the hell wants/needs that crap to truin their lives? And we KNOW form whistleblowers the sanction system is a fraud a criminal enterprise so those degenerate SCUM in charge can make themselves look good and hard on "shirkers"
only shirkers who should be prosecuted are the vermin in Westminster

All the senior DWP scum who went along with this and that evil Ian Duncan Smith should be in front of a PUBLIC trial, that has nothing to do with the inbred perverts who rule the British system and ALWAYs cover crimes up
then executed if found guilty for mass murder and crimes against humanity!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/...ve-quotes-from-benefits-claimants-for-leaflet

alkt

Other day it was exposed the DWP made FAKE adverts saying how some folk "found that having their benefits suspended helped make them get a job and better their lives"...were FAKE
well no shit Sherlock! who the hell wants/needs that crap to truin their lives? And we KNOW form whistleblowers the sanction system is a fraud a criminal enterprise so those degenerate SCUM in charge can make themselves look good and hard on "shirkers"
only shirkers who should be prosecuted are the vermin in Westminster

All the senior DWP scum who went along with this and that evil Ian Duncan Smith should be in front of a PUBLIC trial, that has nothing to do with the inbred perverts who rule the British system and ALWAYs cover crimes up
then executed if found guilty for mass murder and crimes against humanity!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/...ve-quotes-from-benefits-claimants-for-leaflet
i think your allowing your self to get to angry .and you know from experience how much pain that can lead to. so as a scouser i have to say calm down get a cup of tea . and satisfy yourself with the knowledge that i d s is a political failure ex tory leader and a poor excuse of a human being.

Silverblades pretty much hit the nail on the head. Public trial? Yes. Crimes against humanity? Yes. Execution? No.... Don't believe in bringing back capital punishment.

Way back in 1998 New Labour said "Think the Unthinkable on Benefits".. … and talked about "Culling the sickness benefit numbers"

So who thought the Unthinkable?

It's not numbers that are being culled, but sick and disabled people and unemployed people are, and the DWP still refuse to release the death figures.

Anger leads to action... Having a nice cup of tea is what most of the population are doing, oblivious or indifferent, whilst sick and disabled citizens are being actually persecuted to death.

Last edited: