• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

For someone in need of 23 and me, I have a $40 off voucher

Soundthealarm21

So apparently 23 and me settled with a law firm and I got an email saying they had disbursed $40. Well it turns out it's really a coupon which makes no sense because anyone part of the settlement would already own the thing and this settlement would only be trying to get more people to buy their product.

That said, 23 and me was super helpful to me so I'd like to pass it along to someone in need. Whoever responds to this thread first needing it I'll PM you the link they gave me. If you have any trouble, or I need to sign off on it or something like that then just let me know.

searcher

(Update: my discount code has been claimed. I will update this post if anything changes or if I get an additional code.)

I also have a $40 off code that I'd be happy to share-- if anyone else is looking for one please message me and I will update this comment to let people know it's been claimed.

Last edited: