• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Folate? Potassium? Start-up

caledonia

Uh oh!! From what I've read you seem to have improved alot! Do you have any idea why freddds protocol would make me a lot worse? It was a gradual effect over a week and I only added adb12, potassium switched Thorne mthf to metafolin and 1mg adb12. My theories are, other nutrient depletion (I wasn't supplement many), cbs causing issues , low potassium or folate induced deficiency or maybe I'm completely wrong and methylation isn't even an issue!

It could be any number of things - try looking through Roadblocks to Successful Methylation, linked in my signature below.

Also please do the interpretation of the methylation panel to see if you have methylation issues in the first place.

Sorry, I don't really have time to individually interpret results.

Thanks @caledonia! Can you suggest a test to clarify if my cbs is causing a problem? I was thinking Genova uaa
It could be any number of things - try looking through Roadblocks to Successful Methylation, linked in my signature below.

Also please do the interpretation of the methylation panel to see if you have methylation issues in the first place.

Sorry, I don't really have time to individually interpret results.
@