Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles
This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Florida: NSU. $80m New Research Facility. CFS and Megalodon.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England

xchocoholic, SOC, Valentijn and 2 others like this.
  2. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
    Isn't it refreshing to see CFS being mentioned alongside other diseases in this way. Kind of makes me feel proud. Great news about a new facility. Love the new Shark computer. Don't understand it of course but I can't think of a more complex disease than CFS/ME. Seems to have baffled a great many up until now. :)

Valentijn and aimossy like this.
  3. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    I wonder what a wet-lab is? It conjures mental images of researchers working in wet suits, walking around in a fine mist, and skidding around on wet tiles.

xchocoholic likes this.
  4. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

In this context they probably mean facilities for handling biological samples and such, as distinguished from computer processing facilities.

Bob likes this.
  5. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    [Satire] I hope its not a place they research how to train assassins. [End Satire]

Sounds promising. Its nice to have one place doing ME and CFS and autism research, along with MS etc.

aimossy, Sushi, Bob and 1 other person like this.

See more popular forum discussions.