• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Federal agents say 88-year-old Saratoga man's invention is being used by meth labs

Hi ggingues. Glad you noticed. I've come to the conclusion Barack is either manipulated, or in on the whole global governance scam.

Ron Paul has a long track record of being extermely consistant and voting to back up his word. I know what I will get, and that counts in my book.

I voted for Barack last time around, but finally figured out Barack is expanding wars, bailing out banksters, and really bad with whistle blower punishment and other crap that gives me chills. Executive orders galore.

The other republicans like Newt and Hermain Cain are about likethe banker technocrats in Greece and Italy. Put in place to run rough shod over human rights and do the old austerity cram down shuffle.

Only Ron Paul has a shot at saving the USA in my mind. If he can get in and stop the wars and dismantle the banker control, we may have a shot at saving the country. He is the only one who really understands how the Elite are screwing the people and will stand up against it.

Ron Paul wants to quit the wars and pay down the debt. That makes sense to me. It's the wars, tax cuts, and corporate control that have bankrupted the country. Along with many other things too.

Unfortunately, I believe the last Bush presidential elections were rigged, and I fear this one in 2012 might be too. (The hanging chads in 2000. In 2004 some electronic voting machines were set up (for hackers) to redirect interenet traffic through the whitehouse before the polling station. :eek:)

here's the article that shows how the presidential election was believed to be rigged in 2004.

http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2011/4239

A new filing in the King Lincoln Bronzeville v. Blackwell case includes a copy of the Ohio Secretary of State election production system configuration that was in use in Ohio's 2004 presidential election when there was a sudden and unexpected shift in votes for George W. Bush.

The filing also includes the revealing deposition of the late Michael Connell. Connell served as the IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove. Connell ran the private IT firm GovTech that created the controversial system that transferred Ohio's vote count late on election night 2004 to a partisan Republican server site in Chattanooga, Tennessee owned by SmarTech. That is when the vote shift happened, not predicted by the exit polls, that led to Bush's unexpected victory.

mellster

Marco
Markmc, BO is worse than Bush in terms of cracking down on medical cannabis, bush at least left the states mostly alone - so epic fail. I hope Ron Paul will make a dent this time..

Heya Mellster. weird eah? Isn't that strange how he talks so well, but seems to be doing the wrong thing on something simple like cannibis?

Not sure what Paul has in mind for that.

I would like to see drugs de-criminalized and focus on education with savings. No need filling up jails with pot smokers and other petty criminals.

cheers.

PS: We better be a little careful about politics in here. Gets a little too stressful for us sick folks. Funny though, both parties screw the people in favor of the corporations, but just differently.