• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

FDA Teleconference Promises Hope for ME/CFS

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Hi Cort - clicking on the link takes me to a sign-in page for that website. Personally, I'm not keen on sites that make cognitively challenged PWME jump through admin hoops to see useful info, as opposed to sensitive discussion - just wondering if there is another source for this info. No big deal if not, though. :)

snowathlete

Great if they actually do treat it in the same way. Let's hope the words translate into finance on the same level as cancer, diabetes etc.

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
Yes, here's the FDA website for:

FDA: Drug Development for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/NewsEvents/ucm319188.htm

Check out the (almost last) bullet:
Response Letter to Questions and E-mails Regarding Teleconference Invitation (PDF - 22KB)
Interesting.,...
cleardot.gif

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
Curious to what you all think.

They are supposed to have a transcribed version of the actual meeting. Not sure when that will get posted. They said a week later... Should get posted to the same site...

I'll be out of town for a couple weeks, but am curious what it will say... :whistle: