• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

FDA steps in to regulate poop transplants

Waverunner

I'm so fed up by the FDA. This institution does a lot more harm than good lately. The FDA spreads like a cancer and its main purpose is to slow down innovation and alternative ways to treat diseases. The only question we have to ask ourselves is: What treatments has the FDA developed over its life-time? The answer is "zero" and the case should be closed here.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
They can't stop you doing it at home! All you need to do is find a "donor," have their poop tested for pathogens and get busy with your home appliances and devices!

Not for the faint-hearted.

Sushi

natasa778

They can't stop you doing it at home! All you need to do is find a "donor," have their poop tested for pathogens and get busy with your home appliances and devices!

Sushi

Or are they going to police people's homes for illegal meds? :eek: Will 'donations' be banned as well unless going through regulated channels :eek::eek: I can imagine the will come day when it will be a criminal offence to donate your poop. Black market in healthy poops anyone? :cool:

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
I'm so fed up by the FDA. This institution does a lot more harm than good lately. The FDA spreads like a cancer and its main purpose is to slow down innovation and alternative ways to treat diseases. The only question we have to ask ourselves is: What treatments has the FDA developed over its life-time? The answer is "zero" and the case should be closed here.

I don't think the FDA develops anything!. They just take the paperwork read it discuss it and listen to who has the most money.

Most of the drugs they have "approved" in the last 5 years has been recalled because big pharma doesn't submit all the paperwork when seeking approval, but Ampligen is putting everything on the table and can't get anything from the FDA. I'm not saying Hemipherix study data is perfect, but it is a lot more than other drugs that are getting approved. The FDA needs to be rebuilt from the ground up just like the IRS.