• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Father Forced into Psychiatric Hospital for Peacefully Protesting against Wi Fi

Hip

There's no background info on this story, there are very few details, and the story is not published in a reputable newspaper, so apart from an attention-grabbing headline, we know next to nothing about this case.

Stephen Clarke might have been suffering from psychosis, or a psychotic episode. If someone is having a psychotic episode, they may need to be looked after for a while. Without knowing the full details, it is difficult to come to any conclusions. Certainly if he is not suffering from a mental health crisis, then obviously it would be completely wrong to section him.

The story features in anti-electromagnetic radiation websites, so bear in mind that the details could be manipulated to suit the purposes of these websites.

Last edited:

golden

There is always a risk @Hip that we dont know the whole story. It does niggle slightly being in a divorce and custody battle but I am sure holes could be picked in any one of us that this might happen too.

It will be chilling if it is legit and hasnt been in any of the tabloids.

The story has appeared in WDDTY and whilst this is Alternative media they do often well research their stories.

http://www.wddty.com/father-held-in...g-against-wi-fi-in-his-children-s-school.html

I think if the man was mentally ill, then the Alternative media would be more likely to give this story a miss.

There is a twitter campaign i think.

Also I note France has introduced legislation and banned Wi Fi for pre school children:

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/wifi-banned-in-pre-school-childcare-facilities-by-french-government/

Last edited:

golden

http://smartmeterharm.org/special-topics/stephen-clarke/

Ok. So this Dad was released AFTER 108 Days forcibly incarcerated and drugged in a psychiactric hospital.

It seems he was released on 25th September, a day before his mental health hearing was due to take place in Carlisle?

He was let out WITH NO MONEY or help.

He was relieved his car had been left in a public car park and so got in it to drive home.

On his way home he was stopped by NI police and arrested.

Apparently, his car insurance had lapsed whilst being locjed up in the psychiactric hospital because he dared to do a peaceful protest against wi fi in his childrens school.

He was sent to a high security prison where they were refusing to release him!!!

I *think* he has been released now. Just have to re-read. But he will be charged for driving without insurance.

golden

Claims Havas,”Wi-fi in schools is not safe. It promotes tumours in rats. It affects sperm motility and viability. It causes DNA damage. It causes rouleaux formation of the blood.

It contributes to headaches, dizziness, nausea, weakness and concentration problems.

It causes arrhythmia and tachycardia. It damages the heart. It may cause heart irregularities in as many as 1 in 700 students.

If half an hour a day exposure to cell phones contributes to brain tumours, can we be so sure that six hours of exposure to wi-fi in schools is safe?”

Havas reasons, ”In the end can we afford to make mistakes…If you care about the health of students and teachers, share the video. And, if you have wi-fi at home, consider replacing it with a wired connection. [quote/]