• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Faecal Transplant in UK

kangaSue

That sounds great for the diarrea and some IBS symptoms, but, do you think it could work at any way in others like PEM, cognitive problems, extreme fatigue or other CFS sumptoms?
That I don't know but it's widely hypothesised that a leaky gut can be a reason for both fatigue and brain fog or cognitive problems so these mucoprotectants might go some way to helping with these symptoms.

That I don't know but it's widely hypothesised that a leaky gut can be a reason for both fatigue and brain fog or cognitive problems so these mucoprotectants might go some way to helping with these symptoms.

These days I am so foggy and english is my second language (and a little bit worse every time as well as the first is), so I have not been able to read the article or look for more information about the mucoprotectans that you suggest.

Any important side effects? Have you ever tried any of them?

Hug :hug:

Last edited: