• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

experience with B-12

Tammy

I started myself on a protocol again with different supplements but decided just to start off with B-12 before adding the others. I have a liquid b-12 with about 80 % methyl and 20% adeno. I was supposed to start with one drop 2x daily but for some reason......(my crazy brain fog) I started 1 dropperful 2x daily......have no idea what I was thinking................so was getting about 5mg every day. ( I'm very sensitive) First week.........I felt a good clearing in my head and didn't feel as fluey. I was also sleeping more than usual during the day.......but it felt like a very good relaxing type of sleep like my body really needed it.

Into the 3rd week I started becoming extremely agitated like my body was really wound up...........looked at my notes on b-12 and noticed I was supposed to start on one drop......not dropperful.........no wonder I was snapping...........geesh. ..........Anyway the benefits after about 4 weeks are still staying........better sleep.......not feeling as fluey......pem a little better. Negative effects (agitation) gone after I realized the dose was wrong.

Another weird but good effect: This happened about 3 times. While resting with my eyes shut (not sleeping) It felt like I had gone back in time.........my whole psyche felt like when I was a teenager.........the slate was clean.....like my brain wasn't carrying any baggage, drama, no life issues, etc........it was how I felt before life started to get complicated.............it was an awesome feeling. These glimpses didn't last very long........but it was definitely from the b-12.

Critterina

Looks like you inadvertently gave yourself a loading dose of B12. I'll go out on a limb and say maybe you did good by doing it. Glad for your improvements and for your correcting the dose. I know that clean slate feeling. For my it's usually after a high fever.

cph13

I started myself on a protocol again with different supplements but decided just to start off with B-12 before adding the others. I have a liquid b-12 with about 80 % methyl and 20% adeno. I was supposed to start with one drop 2x daily but for some reason......(my crazy brain fog) I started 1 dropperful 2x daily......have no idea what I was thinking................so was getting about 5mg every day. ( I'm very sensitive) First week.........I felt a good clearing in my head and didn't feel as fluey. I was also sleeping more than usual during the day.......but it felt like a very good relaxing type of sleep like my body really needed it.

Into the 3rd week I started becoming extremely agitated like my body was really wound up...........looked at my notes on b-12 and noticed I was supposed to start on one drop......not dropperful.........no wonder I was snapping...........geesh. ..........Anyway the benefits after about 4 weeks are still staying........better sleep.......not feeling as fluey......pem a little better. Negative effects (agitation) gone after I realized the dose was wrong.

Another weird but good effect: This happened about 3 times. While resting with my eyes shut (not sleeping) It felt like I had gone back in time.........my whole psyche felt like when I was a teenager.........the slate was clean.....like my brain wasn't carrying any baggage, drama, no life issues, etc........it was how I felt before life started to get complicated.............it was an awesome feeling. These glimpses didn't last very long........but it was definitely from the b-12.
Tammy, Hi! Can u please share what brand/company n where to purchase?

Tammy

Tammy, Hi! Can u please share what brand/company n where to purchase?
The liquid B-12 is from Gobal healing.....and that's the brand.......I'm not sure but that might be the only place to order it?

Last edited: