• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Excellent Earthing/Grounding Documentary

ahmo

This is an excellent and entertaining doco, made by a guy who makes nature documentaries. Lives in Alaska, travels to Florida to meet w/ astronauts and give them trial grounding set-up, turns on his whole town. Including some research w/ excellent results, as well as voices of skeptics.

I've been using a grounding sheet and mat for about 6 months, after paying attention to the many references and videos posted by a woman on the GAPSdiet forum. The time I've been using them coincides with implementing Freddd's Protocol, so I can't tell if I've gotten any particular benefit. (I have most certainly gotten huge benefits from the Protocol!!!) But the accompanying book by Chuck Ober and some of the written material refers to not just grounding as connecting to earth, but the activation of electrons. Sorry, I don't have the science in my mind. Anyway, there are a lot of people finding less inflammation and all manner of aches and pains. Very impressive. I really recommend this vid, expires Oct 26. ahmo

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jgwF0tpioTU

Maybe someone can tell me how I can post a youtube link without embedding a vid. this is the 2nd time I've inadvertently done this today. thx

The forum detects youtube or the short URL and automatically embeds it. To put a link, you would have to use some other URL shortener or redirect, or an incomplete URL.

This is incomplete (no http or https). It will be plain text unless you choose the insert link button and put the full URL there. Insert link is that chain link icon (on the same line as the Bold button).
youtu.be/jgwF0tpioTU

Wayne

I've been using a grounding sheet and mat for about 6 months, after paying attention to the many references and videos posted by a woman on the GAPSdiet forum.

Thanks for posting this ahmo. Could you possibly provide a link to the GAPSdiet forum? --- Thanks!

This is an excellent and entertaining doco, made by a guy who makes nature documentaries. Lives in Alaska, travels to Florida to meet w/ astronauts and give them trial grounding set-up, turns on his whole town. Including some research w/ excellent results, as well as voices of skeptics.

I've been using a grounding sheet and mat for about 6 months, after paying attention to the many references and videos posted by a woman on the GAPSdiet forum. The time I've been using them coincides with implementing Freddd's Protocol, so I can't tell if I've gotten any particular benefit. (I have most certainly gotten huge benefits from the Protocol!!!) But the accompanying book by Chuck Ober and some of the written material refers to not just grounding as connecting to earth, but the activation of electrons. Sorry, I don't have the science in my mind. Anyway, there are a lot of people finding less inflammation and all manner of aches and pains. Very impressive. I really recommend this vid, expires Oct 26. ahmo

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jgwF0tpioTU

Maybe someone can tell me how I can post a youtube link without embedding a vid. this is the 2nd time I've inadvertently done this today. thx

Thx, I saw the grounding video as well and thinking about getting something. Anybody have any experience with what kind is best or where to find this info.?