• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Evaluating intensive IV Ozone results from Cyprus / Thailand / Bali clinics (2x daily / 5 weeks)

Some anecdotal patient accounts from around the web...

This is one from Kelly, severe Chronic Lyme patient in Australia who had to quit her job and move in with family after falling ill.

Her initial state:

Her protocol in Cyprus

Her results at week 5

Her results at 6 months

Her results at 1 year
How much did the Cyprus treatment cost? It sounds very expensive. And are you still feeling better? Thanks.

invisiblejungle

Belgiangirl

Interesting. I would also like to know what it costs and too: what if something goes wrong? Are this real well educated MD's? I guess your public health insurance doesn't pay and what if your condition worsens?

How do you do travelling with our disease anyway since for me I can't imagine, especially when you are on your own? Personally I don't travel because I'm afraid it is too much and I already had it that i was lying like crippled in a bed in a beautiful place: doesn't make you more happy and then it's a waste of the money and the energy you put into it.