Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles
This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Enterococcus EC sourcing

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Daffodil, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi all. my doctor wants me to take "enterococcus EC" but I have no idea where to get this?? has anyone heard of this?

thank you
    daff

2. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    darroo likes this.
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

thanks @sarah darwins . i called a pharmacy that deals with a lot of KDM patients. they seemed to think he wants me to take Symbiaflor 1. so i guess i will be paying $800 for the next few months of meds from Belgium cuz i need a bunch of stuff i cant get here ! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. i don't know what else i can do.

sarah darwins likes this.
  4. darroo

darroo Senior Member

5. darroo

darroo Senior Member

6. roller

roller wiggle jiggle

its a troublemaker supposed to spike the immune system in the gut, which then is thought to trigger immune activation elsewhere, too ?

http://www.symbiopharm.de/en/products/symbioflor-1.html

7. roller

roller wiggle jiggle

something interesting on e faecalis

e faecalis normally doesnt stand a chance, except after taking abx. then it gains ground in the gut.

http://phys.org/news/2015-05-pheromones-gut-bacteria-resistant-variants.html

Daffodil likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.