• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Energetic Healing and Epigenetics

R**

Psychneuroimmunology

Is there a thread for psychneuroimmunology?

Enjoy your free Reiki, Jody!

I know a woman here with lyme who gets reiki I think regularly.

It is expensive though.

A have a friend whose husband is being trained so he can help her. It would be nice to have energy healing in the immediate family. Which you do come to think of it.. can you use your energy for yourself? Hoping so for Reiki but also thinking it is not the same.. like giving yourself a massage!

R**

Psychneuroimmunology

Jody.. it changed your life.. how???? What is it?

Jody

Enjoy your free Reiki, Jody!

Thanks, I will. :)

.. can you use your energy for yourself? Hoping so for Reiki but also thinking it is not the same..

Yes, you absolutely can. I have experienced a lessening of various symptoms when I have put the time into it. The first experience I had was when I had a bad case of tendinitis. And Alan had a similar experience with a 20 yrs long case of cluster migraines. They've been gone for 15 yrs now.

Don't know about with Reiki as I am not a practitioner but ... this energy thing is less restricted than you realize.

We will need to talk more about this. :)

Jody

Liverock,

Weird story. :D

I love Uncle Fester just the way he is.

Even his name is perfect. :Retro tongue:

liverock

Jody
So I take it your not pursuaded to go out in the next thunderstorm waving a copper frying pan in the air?.:D

Jody

Liverock,

I think I will take a pass on this.:rolleyes:

I remember running in my barefeet in a thunderstorm, with a metal framed umbrella wondering if I was out of my mind. Was I a lightning rod? An ungrounded, barefoot lightning rod?:eek:

I needed the umbrella up to keep off the worst of the pelting rain. But ... there it was ... directly over my head ... clutched in my hand ...:Retro tongue:

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Okay, so I REALLY WAS struck by lightning, in 1979, and all it did was cause a big relapse back into CFS, and fry my nerves
to make them even more sensitive. :eek:

I would NOT recommend it as a treatment. :Retro tongue::Retro tongue::Retro tongue::Retro tongue::Retro tongue::Retro tongue::Retro tongue:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
And I know someone whose autonomic dysfunction began with a lightning strike. Also heart damage and off and on paralysis. Me, I think I'll give this one a pass.

On the other hand Dannion Brinkley (famed for his books on near death experiences) ended up with impressive psychic powers after his "near death" lightning strike. Course he also had heart damage and was half dead for a couple of years too. :confused:

Sushi