• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

EMF Sensitivities

Hi All, I have CFS and also EMF sensitivities as in I cannot use mobiles, ipads, watch TV, etc, even using my computer which i try to limit. I have an old box type screen and have heard these give off EMF more than flat screens, just wondering if anyone knows of a low EMF computer monitor if there is such a thing and if anyone could suggest something for some relief. Many thanks :):):)

Groggy Doggy

I bought a 9.7 " iPad Pro, in November 2016, along with a few adapters, so I can plug in my Ethernet cable. I can't use Wifi since I get a huge headache, so it's turned off at the router in my house. I have an old iPhone, but mainly use it to sync my texts without iCloud addresses back to my iPad ( I keep the iPhone away from me by atleast 6 feet).

I love my iPad. I can use Google hangouts to make a phone call, since my iPad does not have the phone feature.

tudiemoore

Court--I have seen several websites which have information re: EMF and some suggest products which are supposed to address different issues.

The one that has the most information and has products that seem like a sensible way to address problems is lessemf.com (not sure of exact address but I am sure about the lessemf part!)
I believe you'll find the information you need there.

I have no connection with any of these websites.
I have my eye on a landline phone though!
tm